Monday, July 7, 2008

10 things I LOVE about Charlie



1. He sings with me in the car.

2. His smile is completely infectious.

3. He plays Dance Dance Revolution with me, jumping as much as he can trying to keep up with my skills. ;-)

4. He likes to hug other children . . . including strangers that we see at the mall.

5. He throws Peter's diapers away for me.

6. He likes to cuddle with me in the mornings. (although it does come a little too early for me)

7. He runs through the sprinklers with me, giving the command, "Set, Doe!"

8. He LOVES his dad, and is always SOO excited to see him when he gets home from work.

9. Whenever I say, "Guess what?!" he knows something exciting is coming and gets excited at just the thought.

10. I love him because he is mine, and he always will be.

3 comments:

K Lind said...

Ah! How sweet!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Oh, don't we love the "set, doe" command? my 2 year old says that too! I need to come to the recipe site - hopefully you'll still let me :-)

Mindy said...

And I love this post, too!