Monday, June 9, 2008

Charlie's New Haircut

I got tired of paying $10 every time Charlie needed a haircut. And Great Clips just doesn't do near as good a job as Lisa did in Moscow. (We miss your haircuts Lisa!) So I grabbed the clippers and buzzed him. I think that if Charlie ever had any of my genes in his appearance, they are now gone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks good! I always try give Aaron an almost buzz cut for the summer. Helps keep him cooler when he plays outside!

Mindy said...

George makes me cut his hair. It's one of the downsides of being married...in my opinion. And I kind of wish I were having a boy so that I wouldn't have to cut our kid's hair, too. You did a great job!

Aaron said...

He looks so cute! Eli just went short too. Love it!

The Batemans said...

What a cute boy!