Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

They got this all set up, and then came and begged me to take a picture.

So on Friday, Charlie got off the bus with a huge grin on his face. He walks in the front door and says, "Mom I'm in love." I asked him about it, and apparently there is a new girl in his class. Her name is Mackenzie and she sat by him on the bus ride home. According to him, "She's my new best friend and we're in love and we decided we're going to get married." He's been talking about it all weekend and he gets this shy, embarrassed smile on his face whenever he mentions it. It's adorable, and yet totally terrifying to have him talking about getting married and having kids.

Peter has been obsessed with playing Uno. And he wins almost every time. I know I've mentioned it on here before, but it's still true. I don't know how he does it. He always has just the right cards. And he gets so excited about it. He's getting better at SkipBo Junior too. Both games are helping him learn his numbers, And it's fun family time too.


Baby Andy . . . Andrew. . . (I still don't know what I'm calling him) is waking up for more and more time every day. We're all absolutely smitten. He's such a happy kid. And he's getting so big already. He's only two weeks old, but I'm already starting to see and end in sight for his newborn squishyness. He's got a head of dark hair, but this weekend I noticed a blond streak. I'm guessing he'll be just as blond as his brothers before too long. I still call him Peter all the time. I can't help it! He just looks SO much like him. I've started comparing baby pictures and I seriously can't tell them apart.

1 comment:

Stace said...

Congrats on your new baby boy! They are all 3 so darling. My daughter would say you are "boy trapped"! Congrats. :)