We took family photos last night. And there are a few that turned out really good! This one, not so much.
And definitely not this one, where I'm telling Mike he has a zit.
I do love this one. I think I might blow it up and frame it for my room.
So you want to see the good ones? The ones we're using for our Christmas cards? Too bad. ;) When you get it in the mail box, I want it to be something you've never seen. That is, if I get them sent out...
I love your scarf! Also, the picture of Charlie and Peter is so adorable. I think the first picture would be great about 1 second later when the leaves aren't completely covering your face, but instead were falling everywhere and you could see your whole family. ;)
7 comments:
Those are awesome:) I've never seen so many leaves..where is that?? You can't see grass anywhere!
Yeah, maybe you should post them here. . . ;)
can't wait to see them!!
can't wait to see them!!
so i must be really excited!!
I love your scarf! Also, the picture of Charlie and Peter is so adorable. I think the first picture would be great about 1 second later when the leaves aren't completely covering your face, but instead were falling everywhere and you could see your whole family. ;)
I hope we are on the mailing list!
Post a Comment