Monday, March 16, 2009

Picture Tagged by Brittany

1. go to the my pictures folder
2. select my sixth folder
3. click on the sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

This one turned out to be the perfect picture to blog about this week!


How fitting is this to post Peter's birth announcement the week of his first birthday! My sixth folder is full of all the announcements I created. I never did decide on one, so never did get them mailed out. I'm sure no one is surprised by that. It won't stop me from printing one out to put in his baby book though . . . maybe he'll never find out . . .

3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

Way cute! Hey by the way are you coming to the conference. Cus I don't want to be alone!!! Please bring the boys we could spend all day at the pool while the boys are stuck in classes! Love Kat Yearsley

Jennifer V said...

So cute! I did the same thing...designed a bunch of announcements and never sent any out. haha.

Michelle and Travis said...

Wow that year flew by!! Your boys are so cute!! Tell Peter Happy Birthday from us! Love ya!