Friday, March 20, 2009

And now he's one

Because of the Mike's Scout Space Derby on Peter's birthday, we decided to celebrate a day early, on St. Patrick's Day. So we covered the house in green and gold, and invited the family to come over. We had soups for dinner, opened presents, played Mario Kart, and ended the evening with cupcakes and lime sherbet. I know Peter won't remember it, but we got lots of pictures. And isn't that what it's all about anyway . . .

It's so exciting!The Cupcakesthe loving auntsDinner
Opening presents.

Hanging out with Dad.
More presents . . .
Charlie teaching everyone to play Mario KartHey Mom! They're singing!
Charlie! Help blow out the candle!
What am I supposed to do with this?
Okay. I get it . . . and I like it!
So much frosting! I need a drink!
Happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

Annalee said...

That top picture of Peter looks so much like you Kirsten! He's got that smile that lights up his entire face.

linsey said...

sooooo cute!!!!!! good job! we really need to live closer! we would just have way too much fun!