Because we had decided what we wanted to do with out tax return, and because Mike REALLY wanted it before the Superbowl, we went to Target and did something stupid yesterday.

Mike is ecstatic.
And because I wanted a little something too, I bought myself some of these from Target's Valentines Day section. I just fell in love with them.
8 comments:
Hmmm. Bet your purchase was cheaper than your husband's. :)
It was, but I got the more expensive present with our Christmas money so it evens out. ;)
I think Mike got the better end of the deal ... but your purchase is cute!
Hey, don't be giving Rich any ideas...
:)
mike you CRACK me up! although the other day i bought me a bluray disc, even though we dont have a bluray player or an HDTV.....but here's hoping right :)
I'm so glad to hear somebody else did that!! We got our huge TV for Christmas. It looks ridiculously huge in my house, but we LOVE it! (And I really like watching Patrick Dempsey on our 60 inch monster!) Congratulations!!!
Wow! Can we come over? =) Are those plates? They are so cute!
I bet Lost looks fantastic on your television. Maybe we should make the 3 day drive out to your house for the finale...
Post a Comment