I went and read your story about the diaper incident! Hilarious! I'm sorry that it had to happen to you, but hey, now you have an award to prove your bragging rights. Your boys are cute!
I went and read your story about the diaper incident! Hilarious! I'm sorry that it had to happen to you, but hey, now you have an award to prove your bragging rights. Your boys are cute!
3 comments:
Silas and Peter, seriously, when your blog popped up, I just saw the eyes and up, and I did a double take...! You sure have cutie boys!
I went and read your story about the diaper incident! Hilarious! I'm sorry that it had to happen to you, but hey, now you have an award to prove your bragging rights. Your boys are cute!
I went and read your story about the diaper incident! Hilarious! I'm sorry that it had to happen to you, but hey, now you have an award to prove your bragging rights. Your boys are cute!
Post a Comment