Monday, October 27, 2008

Huge sigh of relief

The primary program is over! Yay! I know it's not that big of a deal and it always goes great because the kids are just so cute, but it still felt like this big thing hanging over my head. Now it's done and I can focus on Halloween. I've got our costumes almost done. I've decided not to do a party, but I will be having tacos and treats. I've got a plan for decorating our trunk for the ward trunk-or-treat. We'll be carving pumpkins for family home evening tonight. It's going to be a good week. I can't wait.

Now because I know you all love pictures, here are a couple more. Peter is crawling and Charlie is getting into everything. My boys are just so busy! I thought it was normal, but I've had a few people tell me that mine are busier than most. Maybe they inherited my mom's ADD.


6 comments:

Beth said...

Your Mom's ADD, Ha,Ha. She never stops moving does she. The Poo was in San Antonio and didn't stop by or even call.
Cute boys. In my house if it goes quiet I know something bad is going on.

Kalia said...

Cute pictures, our program is over too, thank goodness. It went better than i expected it to also, so that was good! Have a great Week!

UtahJenny said...

We just did our program, too - yay! And boo, too - that means I get released next week! Anyhow, I bet your program is a LOT less stressful next year - the first one is always a doozie! I am also now starting the costumes, got a lot done yesterday and will hopefully finish up today! Good luck and I love the stool - so cute!

linsey said...

CONGRATS!!!!! It's OVER!
You are amazing!
Now are you going to start calling me again?
I sure hope so!

Kathy said...

Did you paint that stool? Super cute! I'm happy for you that the program is done, and I'm sure you were fabulous ochestrating it all! Sounds like you deserve a much needed break! I'm going to miss your tacos! I love your tradition, I think it is so cute! Have a great Halloween with your fam and eating your super yummy tacos!

Jennifer V said...

Kirsten, I've been thinking of you as Halloween approaches. Last year you said, "It just doesn't feel like Halloween unless there is fabric spread all over my living room." Well, there is fabric all over my living room. Guess Halloween is almost here! :)

Can't wait to see your costumes!