Monday, April 28, 2008

Pictures of the "Bee"

Charlie can't quite get "Peter" out. It usually turns into Pick, or Pee, or Peeb or Prick. Usually he just calls him Bee, so that's kind of what he's become. He's still sleeping A LOT, but he has smiled a few times. Never when I have a camera, but he has the sweetest smile and I will post a picture when I manage to get one. He's a strong little thing, and more strong willed than Charlie was, but he's still a pretty good baby. Now if I could just get Charlie to stop picking on him . . . he loves to pull Peter's hair or poke him in the eye, and then he also loves to tell him he's sorry and give him a kiss. Typical older sibling . . .

Happy Boy


Sleepy Boy
Hiccup-y Boy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! It will be interesting to see what Aaron does when this next baby arrives!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! It will be interesting to see what Aaron does when this next baby arrives!

Porter Family said...

Ashlyn still calls Payson "Peepee" so I guess some things never change. Peter will just get used to the poking and soon enough will just give it right back to Charlie. Watch out for that day.

Mindy said...

I love these pictures! I just want to snuggle him! He's so cute and little!