Just a little video of Charlie, doing what he does best: (Please pay no attention to the mess. This is the room I am using to go through boxes and papers. The rest of my house is not quite this cluttered.)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is great! And his hair is cute too!
That is the funniest little video. (I always feel kind of sorry for the people on the other line when kids do that, but it is so funny.) He's a little talker! I could hear him say Grandpa and Charlie...
just don't let him anywhere near the microwave...
How fun! I love how they just keep talking response or no response. Do you guys live over by the Johnstons, would should all get together sometime, or least all the mommies should.
By the way that should read,we should, maybe I should learn to write.
Cute video of Charlie! He does love to talk doesn't he!
WAY CUTE! He and Preston should get together!
WAY CUTE! He and Preston should get together!
Post a Comment