Thursday, November 15, 2007

Family Pictures

I'm not the best photographer . . . and trying to use a tripod and get family pictures with a 20 month old busy little boy who just wants to go put his hands in the pond wasn't easy. These are the ones that turned out. Oh and I know we got there a little late for the pretty colors. They aren't Fall pictures, they are "almost winter" pictures.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share . . .


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have done the same thing for our family pictures. It is hard with a child who doesn't want to sit still. We have a picture with us in the exact same tree when we took family pictures last year!

Aaron said...

Cute!!! My lands Kirsten your hair is so long, luxurious, and beautiful;)

Kirsten said...

I know! It's getting too long! I'm thinking of chopping it all off and donating it to Locks of Love. Wasn't it you Alita that did that?

Porter Family said...

Your hair is so long!! I can't believe it! (I just looked over at the other comments and realized that Alita already said something about your hair...silly me.) Bud wants to know where that tree is. Also, Locks of Love won't take any hair that has been chemically altered in any way (including highlights.) Just FYI. I love the pictures. You guys are awesome and we miss you a ton!

Julie said...

Kirsten-
I can't believe how big Charlie is getting! You guys all look great!
Julie Rauch