Friday, February 22, 2013

I wish I was a little bit taller; I wish I was a baller

Charlie is playing on a basketball team. He didn't start out loving it, but it's growing on him. He's the type of kid who has to know and follow the rules. It makes him really nervous when he doesn't know the rules. They didn't hold the first practice until after the first two games and he was almost beside himself with stress about the whole thing. But he's got it all figured out now.

 He knows how to dribble.

He knows how to block . . . maybe a little too well. It drives the other kids crazy.

He knows how to shoot. This one didn't quite make it in. 

This one did though. And he was so stinkin' proud of himself.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute! my favorite is his blocking pic with the other kids facial expression--charlie must be a great blocker! haha and I love your video/photo thing...how does that work?
And for the next post...what cute boys you have!! I miss you all! I'm glad Charlie had a good birthday and i hope to get together soon!! love you!