Wednesday, June 30, 2010


If you've seen Toy Story 3 what did you think?  I enjoyed it, and laughed out loud at a lot of it, but I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy.  And the brief mention of Bo Peep was a little disturbing. 

Summer has finally come and it's HOT!  Although those of you who live in warmer climates will probably scoff at me for saying that . . . ;)  We're ready though.  We've got squirt guns, water balloons, and a new Buzz Lightyear Slip & Slide.

Decluttering my life is a never ending battle.  I have GOT to get rid of all my crap!  And there really is no better word for what it all is.  The garage is especially devious in hiding it all . . . making me think it's not really there.

I'm starting a new project.  I'll be scanning all our old family photos so that Mom, Dad, Jimmy and I can all have copies.  It's going to take me FOREVER, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.  

While going through all my stuff I came across some tapes that my Grandma made for us when were were kids.  That drive to Rye, Colorado was quite a long one, so she recorded herself reading Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest, and the Mouse and the Motorcycle for us to listen to on the way to visit her.    Anyone have any good hints for getting them digitized so that I can burn them onto CDs?  I looked into having it done, but it costs like $35 per tape to do it!  There's got to be a better way.

I got a new computer.  It's a Mac.  I'm in love.

Anyone buy the Lego Harry Potter game yet?  And if you have, is it any good?  Worth the money?  

We've got a very busy weekend coming up.  Campouts, anniversaries, baby blessings.  Lots of opportunities for great pictures.  Can't wait!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

We got the Lego Harry Potter. It's pretty fun. We played it as a family last night and Ali's been playing it all day today. So, yeah, we like it.

Casey and Lisa said...

I'm so glad you are finally having your summer weather! And good luck with your new projects. Haven't seen toy story 3 yet - I'm more worried about seeing Eclipse first! (w/out kids, of course :)

Mindy said...

Hey, I had to leave a comment since I just saw your blog on Mickelsen's. Your boys are so cute..those pictures are amazing!