
He's holding one of those ugly "realistic" looking garden rabbits. It was in the yard when we moved in and I swear I've thrown it away at least five times. Charlie keeps fishing it out of the garbage and telling me not to throw away his friends. When I got out the camera, he wanted his bunny in the picture with him.

4 comments:
Love it! SO fun that you have a blog I can read! See you tomorrow!
His chalk people look really good! Aaron still just scribbles. That is too funny about the rabbit because we find stuff in our yard all the time from the other owners and what does Aaron do - keeps them even though they are gross. And he gets upset when I through them away. :)
Charlie is a pretty good artist. I think his stick people look better than mine! He must be crafty like his mom! :)
I love that the chalk people look like flowers. I have to show this to George. He will get such a kick out of them!
Post a Comment