Ditto to all the above! I thought I would let you know, that Dave showed me this! Apparently he was bored and was just browsing all our friend's blogs. He had some AF friends passing through for training staying with us, and they were looking at funny videos on the internet, and then he pulled up your blog and showed all four of them! We all loved it! Thanks for entertaining us all!
13 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
Forget Elvis. I definitely think he should go as the Kitchenaid...
O my heavens that is so funny! You could totally send it in to Funniest home videos and win!!!
Oh my gosh that is so funny!!!
Does he do the hula hoop game on the Wii fit too? He looks like he'd be good at it!
Ditto to all of the above!! How funny!!
That is the cutest thing ever!
How cute! What a funny little boy!
Ha!!! That is priceless!!!
HA HA! Thanks for the laugh.
So funny, I think you should contact Kitchenaid, possibly they could use a really cute spokesboy!
Elvis it is! This is the cutest thing I have seen in days!
that WINS!!!!!!!!
Ditto to all the above! I thought I would let you know, that Dave showed me this! Apparently he was bored and was just browsing all our friend's blogs. He had some AF friends passing through for training staying with us, and they were looking at funny videos on the internet, and then he pulled up your blog and showed all four of them! We all loved it! Thanks for entertaining us all!
Post a Comment