Thursday, February 19, 2009

Charlie's Birthday Party #2

We had a second party for him. This was the "train" party, but really we just had a train cake and a train pinata (sadly it was Thomas, I couldn't find a generic train) and he got more train track for his Ikea train set he got for Christmas. Mike's Family gave him a Cars hooded towel and Little Einstein bath toys. My dad brought the train tracks and a fun whistle, and Mike and I bought him a Cars Tractor Tipping game with . . . (drumroll) FRANK!! We thought we were pretty funny. For those of you that don't know, he asks everyone we meet, "What happened to Frank?" The game is kinda dumb, but it was worth it to see his eyes get so big when he saw the toy combine . . .





Thanks to my wonderful in-laws and my fantastic dad who came up to celebrate with us!!

Now I have to plan something for Mike's birthday (29th) and Peter's first birthday. Any great ideas?

3 comments:

Stace said...

Happy birthday Charlie! What a cute boy you are and so lucky to have 2 parties!

Kathy said...

I love the cake and pinata! Charlie and Peter are so cute! (And that is a way cute picture of you too Kirsten!)

Julie said...

I love the cake! You are amazing!! The boys are so cute- and are getting so big!