Sunday, May 18, 2008

Toddlers don't take good portraits.

Why is it so impossible to take a good picture with kids. I can't wait for the day when I can tell Charlie to look at the camera and say cheese and he actually does it. We took these two weeks ago at Peter's after blessing luncheon. It was so great to have everyone here and having fun. There is something about having people visit you at your house that makes it feel more like a home. Thank you to everyone who came! We love you all! (We also love those of you who weren't here- We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!)




Oh and by the way I have some happy news, not that it matters to anyone except me . . . but my lilacs are starting to bloom! Yay! It'll take the attention away from my patch of headless tulips.

2 comments:

K Lind said...

My lilacs are starting to bloom as well!!! I'm glad someone enjoyes lilacs as much as me!

~ m said...

They look like excellent Christmas card photos to me!