Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Halloween is in Peril!

I finished my Halloween costumes this morning and I was pretty proud of their simplicity. Three costumes all the same-easy to make-and fun to wear. Well my son doesn't think so. He is scared to death of his costume and actually ripped it trying to get it off! I thought maybe I'd put mine on to show him how fun they are, but then he was scared of me! I don't know what to do!

Halloween is falling apart right before my eyes!

At least we can still have tacos.

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Payson screamed last year and he was a fireman in a fleece jumpsuit. Once he was actually in it it was okay, but the process stunk. He can always go as a "kid" which is all Payson wanted to be this year until we took him to actually see costumes and he saw Pablo from the backyardigans. Hey, come out here for Halloween sometime...they trick or treat the day before because on Halloween night there is a huge parade downtown. People leave with two pillowcases full of candy. There are neighborhoods that give out full sized candy bars. It is insane, but totally your element. Enjoy your holiday! I will miss the tacos.

~ m said...

That is hilarious! I guess Charlie doesn't share your love of Halloween. Oh sad. He is Mike's son. On the bright side, it does mean that you managed to create some pretty spooky costumes, nicely done!

Aaron said...

I wish there was a place for general comments. Maybe I will figure out how to do that. Good luck on the costume thing. You guys are always so creative and cute, especially on that holiday. I am pretty proud of my layout. I did it myself. FYI - shabbyprincess.com offers free papers.